The toilet is clogged.
- Clean the bowl. This may mean that you have to flush a few times or you may need to plunge.
- Note: If you're having trouble (e.g. if the toilet is clogged) you may need to consult a plumber.
- Open the supply valve fully.
- Remove lid from tank.
- Make sure the refill tube is connected from the water control and inserted into the overflow tube without being kinked or damaged.
- Adjust the water level.
- Take 3 arms length of toilet paper and put it on water spot.
- Does it work?